Creating Working Environments of Belonging through Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Anti-Racism
Two 3-hour live virtual trainings: 3/28, 5/2 (1-3 pm)
This training will provide the following:
- Define what workplace diversity, equity, inclusion and anti-racism (DEIA) means.
- Discuss the value a more DEIA workplace can offer an organization.
- Provide examples of characteristics, backgrounds, experiences and perspectives can increase an organization’s success.
- Discuss the importance that a sense of belonging offers all employees and especially those with characteristics outside of the mainstream.
- Explain the stereotypes and biases that one brings into the workplace.
- How to address micro inequities with colleagues in a respectful and impactful way.
- Learn how to lead and create an inclusive work culture.
- Strategies for building agency within your organization at every level.
Creating Working Environments of Belo...
Date and Time
Tuesday Mar 28, 2023
1:00 PM - 3:00 PM PDT
This will be a live virtual training.
Please see website for more information. Thank you.
The Training Place- Butte College